Linkers Logistics Packers & Movers has established a separate unit to provide reliable and economical one window solution to all logistics needs to and from Afghanistan.
Handling of Reconstructions, Rehabilitation, Aid & Diplomatic Cargo supplies to International Security Assistance Forces (isf) for Afghanistan Transiting Via Port of Karachi, Pakistan.
Our experience in cargo handling in Afghanistan region through our advanced system of functionality ensures quality logistics management to customer’s satisfaction. We are ready to deal with all kind of logistics requirements whether it is Humanitarian Aid Transportation or Regular Afghan Transit Trade or reconstruction project cargo for Afghanistan.
Afghanistan is land locked country and the nearest Sea Port for import of cargo into Afghanistan Is Karachi, Pakistan.
Pakistan is in the most advantageous position in Afghanistan Transit Trade, (ATT) where port of Karachi pays a major rote as hinterland port and "GATEWAY" to Afghanistan and Central Asian States and Countries.
There is no rail network in Afghanistan and all trade is conducted by land from Pakistan and Other next-door countries. Cargo for Afghanistan in Transit via Pakistan (Karachi Port) as Exempted from Custom duty and Taxes in Pakistan. However, a special custom Cell Processes And examines the cargo at ports in Karachi.
All the cargo i.e. containerized or break-bulk is forwarded by Road from Karachi to custom posts At following locations.
Peshawar / Torkhum for Cargo destined for Jalalabad / Kabul / Mazar-e-Sharif.
Quetta / Chaman for Cargo destined for Kandahar & Herat.
Required documentation is carried out at Karachi Customs, after which the cargo/Container is Loaded on to Trucks/rail and Transported to the Pak Afghanistan border under custom escorts.
Having crossed the border the loaded trucks move to the Afghanistan Custom Houses across Border Jalalabad, Kablul or Kandhar as the case may be. Mostly, the consignee in Afghanistan Arrange the unloading and custom clearance of cargo.
We offer the following services for Afghanistan region:
- Logistics Consultancy & Liaison with Government Departments in Pakistan on behalf of customer
- Custom Handling at the Airport /Dry port of Pakistan and at Borders.
- Transportation / Containerized movement to Jalalabad, Kabul, Kandahar, Herat & Islam Qilla and also back to any major city of the world.
- Charter flights from worldwide to Kabul Airport and back.
- Air Transportation from any major city of the world to Peshawar and Quetta Airport and onward trucking to Afghanistan.
- Bonded/Unbounded Transportation of cargo on road from Karachi to major cities of Afghanistan through Peshawar and Quetta.
- Road Survey Service for heavy movements through Pakistan.
- Insurance coverage up to Pakistan borders.